CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

3 month pictures..Aubree

So here is the newest pictures of Aubree taken by my very good friend, Ara, at Krazybird Photography. If you need pictures done and at a great affordable price Ara and Ron are excellent!! I am a little biased since she is my good friend from high school...but trust me you will be very happy with them. And this post is also for my mom since she is not a fan of some of the other pictures of Aubree that I put on here :)



4 comments:

callmom

I LOVE these pictures of Aubrey!! Thanks for updating her-what a sweetie!

Breach's

I personally love the 2nd picture of her being held up with her little tongue out. Of course they are all cute but that especially. Makes her look so much older.

Colinsmama

MOM....you spelled her name wrong!! :) Lol...its ok, this time only thought ;)

sweetleslie

What acutie!!Very photogenic!