CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My new hobby!

Well I should say "our" new hobby! My mom, Jen and I decided to finally follow our dreams and try and sell our crafts. I always go to the craft shows and say I can make that and sometimes even save a few bucks doing so....sometimes I don't cuz the cost of the craft materials is more than what I actually could have bought it for. But we decided to make Little Lizzies Closet real again! And what a fun time we have had at it. I am so proud of our first boutique show and am really looking forward to the next one....to bad it isn't until the fall. We have our site up on etsy, which is an amazing website of homemade crafts...I love it!! Its very addicting. Anyways here is a link to our site on etsy....tell everyone you know :)
www.etsy.com/shop/LittleLizziesCloset

0 comments: