CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

First day of Preschool

(Picture removed due to privacy. Name of school and phone number was on the sign....oops!! Don't want any weirdos to take my babies...Thanks Don!)
Today was the big day! The day that I have been waiting for all weekend...Colin's first day of preschool. No I didn't go because frankly I would have been a mess. The first tear or big lip pout with sad puppy eyes he would have been outta there. So Mark and Jen took on the task for me...thank you very much (plus I was at work...thats my head telling me its ok that I missed it!)

He was excited from what I was told and did ok until of course it was time for them to leave. He started crying and just like the Miss Anita (his teacher) said in orientation, just leave, he will be fine. And I am sure he was. I bet it will take a few weeks of him getting used to the whole school thing and then I really hope he loves it. It is only two days a week and for 1 1/2 hrs. so I hope he really enjoys this time with kids his own age and his great teachers. He brought his backpack with his new Spiderman slippers, to which is his favorite thing right now, that and Batman. Everything is better if it is a superhero...even his boxer briefs :)

0 comments: