CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Wow...time for a hair cut..IKES!!

I really wanted to grow out Colin's hair this summer. I was trying to relive the old days of when he was just a wee little lad. I loved his surfer hair when he was a baby. It was so soft and bleached blonde. Totally not a "Call baby". Today we spent the day at the Evergreen State Fair in Monroe. Had alot of fun until the rain came...hello August is over and we live in Washington....of course it rained ;)
Anyways so this is Colin's first experience on rides. We stayed in the Kiddie Playground the whole time and I was fine with the "baby" rides. The ones that don't go up and down and really fast and make me sick just looking at them. Colin and his buddy Sean wanted to ride the Surf City rollercoaster. Ummm no! It was way to fast for my liking. But I was quickly over ruled by daddy and the boys since they would be just fine. Ok...long story short, they were just fine and I am still learning how to not be so overprotective. But check out the picture we got of Colin's hair blowing in the wind. Like I said

Time for a hair cut.....(click on the picture to see the hair and awesome face!)

0 comments: